So as to furnish the rising needs of our customers, we have come up with a broad variety of Vedic Maths Training. It gives a greater sense towards numbers. This training develops Judgement, patience and concentration. The offered training is based on 16 Sutras of Vedic Maths. This improves memory and boosts self-confidence. Vedic Maths Training is easy to understand, easy to apply and easy to remember. Clients can avail this training at affordable prices.
SK- Speed Maths
Easiest way of Calculation
- Develops the right brain tremendouslty
- Develops Mental Calculating ability
- Develops Confidence & Intelligence
- Develops a greater sense towards numbers
- Develops Judgement, Patience, Concentration
- Provides a sense of Achievement as one’s prificiency improves
Message From Shweta’s Kids Academy :-
We are in the field of Abacus education since last five years and now started Handwriting and Speed Maths Program. Our Speed Maths program is based on 16 Sutras of Vedic Maths. In the view of expanding our network we want to spread our Concept through Franchisee, Business Partners, District Franchisee, Area Distributor, Consultants.
Anyone who has passion to be the boss of his own can make a carrier in this field. It is our goal to reach in interior parts throughout India. We want to give the best education for children. Hope we are together.
“CHOICE IS YOURS, CAREER IS YOURS”
What is Speed Maths ?
Vedic Mathematics is the name given to the ancient system of Indian Mathematics which was rediscovered from the Vedas. According to this research all of mathematics is based on sixteen Sutras, or word-formulae. For example, ‘Vertically and Crosswise` is one of these Sutras. These formulae describe the way the mind naturally works and are therefore a great help in directing the student to the appropriate method of solution. In the Vedic system ‘difficult’ problems or huge sums can often be solved immediately by the Vedic method. These striking and beautiful methods are just a part of a complete system of mathematics which is far more systematic than the modern ‘system’. The simplicity of Vedic Mathematics means that calculations can be carried out mentally (though the methods can also be written down). There are many advantages in using a flexible, mental system. Pupils can invent their own methods, they are not limited to the one ‘correct’ method. This leads to more creative, interested and intelligent pupils.
Introduction to Vedic Mathematics
The “Vedic Mathematics” is called so because of its origin from Vedas. To be more specific, it has originated from “Atharvana Veda” the fourth Veda. “Atharvana Veda” deals with the branches like Engineering, Mathematics, sculpture, Medicine, and all other sciences.
This wonderful and miracle method is re-introduced to the world by Swami Bharati Krisna Tirtha ji Mahaharaj, Shankaracharya of Goverdhan Peath. “Vedic Mathematics” was the name given by him. He was the person who collected lost formulae from the writings of “Atharwana Veda” and wrote them in the form of Sixteen Sutras and thirteen sub-sutras.
Vedic Mathematics introduces the wonderful applications to Arithmetical computations, theory of numbers, compound multiplication, algebraic operations, factorizations, simple quadratic and higher order equations, simultaneous quadratic equations, partial fractions, calculus, squaring, cubing, square root, cube root , coordinate geometry and the wonderful Vedic Numerical code and so…on
What is the importance of vedic maths in today’s world ?
Mathematics is the body of knowledge centered on concepts such as quantity, structure, space, and change, and also the academic discipline which studies them. Vedic Maths is the basis for all modern concepts of maths so it is the backbone even in astrology and scientific calculations. Well, it gives you some short cut mantras to perform processes like long division, complex multiplication, finding square roots, cube roots, etc, etc.
Vedic Maths is more than just a few shortcuts; it is actually another way of solving problems. U can actually get into deeper concepts like calculus using this. Ancient Mathematicians discovered the Pythagoras theorem and rudimentary calculus ages before the western world even thought of it. It is actually an alternate way of solving the problem.
Benefits of Vedic Math at Speed Maths
- Develops Mental Calculating ability,
- Develops Confidence & Intelligence,
- Develops the right brain tremendouslty,
- Develops a greater sense towards numbers,
- Improves memory and boosts self confidence,
- Develops Judgement, Patience, Concentration,
- Easy to understand, easy to apply and easy to remember,
Strengths of Speed Maths
- Excellent Business Models.
- Examination at every level.
- Highly competent faculty.
- Management & Systems Support.
- Specialized in Abacus Arithmetic Training.
- Comprehensive Course Curriculum with International Standards.
- Presence All Over the Country.
- Training Methodology.
- Certificate issued at every level.
- Speed and Accuracy
- Effective Memory Recall Capacity
- Personality Development
- Judgement, Analytical Skills,
- Logical & Reasoning ability & Visualization,
- Imaginative & Creative thinking, Perseverance.
- Concentration, Memory Power, Observation.